Thank you for visiting our global blog. If you have any feedback, you can either leave a comment at the end of a relevant article, or for anything more general or technical, please email us at email@example.com.
We welcome constructive comments and open dialogue relating to sustainable seafood, fishing and the marine environment as we want everyone to get involved and interact on these pages. We’re happy to hear your views – even criticisms – but please respect fellow users by ensuring your language and behaviour are not threatening.
We understand that many people are extremely passionate about the subject matter, but please be respectful and tolerant and bear in mind that people of all ages and views will be using this site.
We won’t censor opinion, but we will remove comments we believe to be offensive to other readers, or qualify as unreasonable ‘trolling’ behaviour.
Here are some examples of behaviour we deem inappropriate:
- Bullying, threatening, or slanderous comments towards another person
- Pretending to be someone else
- Giving out contact information for yourself or someone else (such as name, address, phone number, or e-mail address)
- Promoting, advertising, posting commercial material, or linking to commercial websites
- Linking to websites that contain illegal material
- Spamming, or otherwise adding irrelevant comments or links
Our aim is to keep this site open to people like yourself – to listen to what you have to say.
We hope you enjoy our blog and look forward to many constructive discussions.
The MSC blog team.